RB-PC – People and Car Counter
The RadioBeam™ People and Car Counter (RBPC) is a double-sided, battery-operated unit that can separately count people and cars. It can be supplied as a directional counter (DRBPC). It is suitable for paths up to 12 metres wide and is installed with no path disturbance.
Features & Benefits
- Separately counts pedestrians and cars
- Units are positioned on either side of a path with no cabling between the units so there is no path disturbance.
- Suitable for all types of paths including paved, hard core and rough tracks
- Reliable and accurate counting in all weather conditions using our well proven RadioBeam technology
- No visible sensors to be kept clean or attract the public attention
- No maintenance other than battery change every 7 years
- Installed in highly vandal resistant recycled plastic bollards, protective housing, or metal posts, which all require security tool for access.
- Can be supplied as a directional counter (DRBPC).
- Data collection options:
- Satellite technology or GSM for viewing data on your web portal
- Local wireless system for automatic download to office PC. This system is popular with parks and visitor attractions.
- Internal datalogger for on-site download onto a laptop
- Manual viewing on a display. Size to customer specification
- Installation and data analysis service available.